Black Swan Solutions contracts with numerous organizations including the aviation, insurance, education, manufacturing, banking, sports and entertainment industries to assist in responding to large scale crises. Staffed entirely by trained behavioral health professionals, our Crisis Call Center is one of a kind. Because we continue to expand capacity, we engage in ongoing recruitment and training of providers interested in serving as virtual Crisis Call Center Specialists.
The Crisis Call Center is activated within minutes of being notified that a client organization has experienced a crisis. As a Crisis Call Center Specialist, you will become the primary point of contact in providing timely information and support to affected persons and their families.
The specific requirements for the Crisis Call Center role include:
- Possess a minimum of a master’s degree or doctorate in behavioral science
- Be state licensed or certified
- Have access to a computer (PC or Mac)
- Have access to high speed internet and telephone (hard line or cell phone)
- Complete online learning and role-play sessions (you will receive C.E.U’s for your participation)
- Successfully demonstrate the Call Center Specialist role through a live evaluation process
If after reading these details you remain interested in this rewarding role, you can either complete our online application form: app.empathia.com or you can send an email to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at 888-723-2466 x4.