Trade Associations and professional membership organizations are committed to providing outstanding benefits to attract and retain members. Black Swan Solutions can be a valuable business partner by providing crisis preparedness and response services on a consortium basis, which can differentiate the organization and provide value for membership.
Most organizations are faced with four major needs during a crisis:
- Quickly notifying employees, clients/customers and business partners of the crisis;
- Updating employees, clients/customers and business partners as the response unfolds
- Responding to the potentially high volume of telephone inquiries received from employees, clients/customers, business partners, elected officials and media;
- Processing and vetting information so accurate and timely information can be distributed to all stakeholders.
Without the capacity to address these needs, an organization risks image and reputation damage, as well as potential compliance issues.
With 30 years experience in responding to thousands of critical incidents and mass casualty events, Black Swan Solutions can help mitigate these risks and provide the trade/membership association with important member benefits. Our high tech and high touch services performed by specially trained, masters prepared behavioral health professionals include:
- Crisis Response Plan review and/or evaluation
- High volume crisis call center services
- Proprietary crisis data management application
- Electronic notification and messaging system
- A system to account for employees
- Assistance and support for victims and families
- Crisis counseling and debriefings for employees
- Experienced-based consultation for the organization’s leadership
These services can be delivered on a consortium basis, providing significant value at a very modest cost per member. Organizations that might not have the resources to afford these services can be covered through their membership at far lower than market fees. Further, Black Swan Solutions can bundle services in a package that is unique to the Trade/Membership Association.