Sports and Venue Emergency Management
We currently provide crisis response services to more than 80 professional sports teams while also covering high profile professional and amateur events. In addition, we have experience working with a number of carriers who insure these organizations.
Sports and Entertainment organizations include the following:
- Professional and amateur sporting events
- Amusement and waterparks
- Performing Arts Centers
- Convention Centers
- Museums and Zoos
- Music shows and Fairs
- Shopping malls
These organizations face three significant risks:
- Large crowd exposure. Some venues host thousands of visitors every day.
- Little or no information identifying who might be in the venue at any given time. These organizations and venues do not have reservation lists or manifests beyond employees working on a given shift.
- A lack of effective tools for managing and distributing information to victims and victim families, employees, media, shareholders and owners, business partners, elected officials and the media.
Black Swan Solutions has extensive experience working with Sports and Entertainment organizations to mitigate these and other risks.
We understand the unique emergency management risks for these clients and have developed a portfolio of effective, user friendly, high tech and high touch services that help our clients effectively respond to, manage and recover from a crisis event.
Services are available 24/7/365 nationwide and include:
- Plan development and review
- Emergency Management and Crisis response training
- Crisis response tabletop and full scale exercises
- Crisis Call Center services
- Accounting for employees system
- Accounting for fans/participant system
- Proprietary application available to all clients for tracking information associated with the incident, victims, victim families and responders
- Victim and Family Assistance
- Crisis counseling/debriefings for employees
- Organizational support in transitioning to a “new normal”